Fireplace Repair for Vancouver, Washington
We maintain & repair all makes and models of gas fireplaces and we specialize in all models of Heat & Glo electric fireplaces.
A fireplace creates a comfortable and cozy living space, especially during the winter. The type of fireplace you choose for your home or business depends not only on taste and style, but also the inner workings of your house or building.
If there is a gas line for your fireplace, then a gas fireplace is perfect. Others go for the appeal and ease of installation with electric fireplaces.
Whatever your preference in fireplace may be, the professionals at Tri-Tech Heating, Inc. work hard to install, maintain, or replace your fireplace properly.
Fireplace maintenance and service
Troubleshooting a fireplace can be difficult. While you may know that a gas or electric fireplace isn’t working the way it should, there could be a number of issues going on. Call a professional at Tri-Tech Heating & Cooling if you experience any of the following:
- Strange noises such as grinding or rumbling could point to dirty burners or a faulty fan.
- Foul smells, especially if it’s gas leaking, could point to improperly sealed glass or leaking valves.
- Hazy glass happens over time, and can easily be cleaned by a professional.
- When the flame is on but isn’t generating any warmth
- Tripping circuit breaker could be due to an electrical issue
- Noise coming from the heater could mean that the heater is in need of cleaning and other maintenance
We are a local, family-owned and operated business providing service to Vancouver, Washington since 1993.
Our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction. We know the best way to do that is to answer your questions, provide fast service, and make sure your home’s fireplace can reliably bring you warmth when you need it.
We stand behind the work we do with a full quality-guarantee and offer financing options on our repairs. We accept all major credit cards.
Our company is fully insured and our skilled technicians are licensed and NATE-certified. Plus, we offer financing on our products, including free estimates for any installation.
Don’t wait for your fireplace issues to worsen–call Tri-Tech Heating, Inc. today!