Indoor Air Quality Specialists Serving Vancouver, WA, Southwest Washington & Oregon
As a company that provides heating and cooling services, we know the importance of indoor air quality in your home and office. Indoor air quality or IAQ refers to the air quality within and around your home or office. The quality of indoor air inside homes and offices is important not only for homeowners’ and workers’ comfort but also for their health.
Poor indoor air quality can be tied to symptoms like:
- Trouble Concentrating
- Irritation of the Skin, Eyes, Nose, Throat, and Lungs.
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Dizziness and Nausea
Is your home or office healthy?
Is your air quality the best that it can be?
If your answer is “no” or “I don’t know,” then we can help.
Indoor Air Quality Solutions:
- Barometric Dampers: To recharge your home with air that is removed from fans, dryers, etc. Which in turn will help reduce pollen and other pollutants from entering into your home or office.
- Filtration: Installing a filter that will remove all of the particulates in the air even the ones that you can not see.
- Ventilate: Installing a unit that removes the stale air and brings in fresh oxygen to breathe in order to help you breathe easier, reduce sickness, improve sleep and reduce mildew and mold.
- Microbial Reduction: Installation of a Photohydroionization Probe to control and render harmless Yeast, Molds and Viruses.
- Low Wall Return: Installation of a low wall return to stop the dust from hitting the lungs by removing the dust before you breathe it.
- Air Scrubber (pdf):
- New Laundry Pro Brochure (pdf): The healthier smarter way to do laundry.