Fireplace Repair for Camas, Washington
The fireplace technicians at Tri-Tech Heating, Inc. can service & repair all makes and models of gas fireplaces and perform repairs on Heat & Glo electric fireplaces.
It may be a while since you’ve fired up your fireplace. Most homeowners don’t know anything is wrong until their home starts feeling a little drafty in the fall and winter.
We want your fireplace to continue bringing your home the comfortable warmth you can depend on.
Whether you’ve got a gas or electric fireplace, Tri-Tech Heating, Inc. can make sure your fireplace is working when you’re counting on it.
Do You Have a Gas or Electric Fireplace?
Many homes in the area come equipped with built-in gas fireplaces while others may have electric fireplaces installed. Whatever fireplace you’ve got, the professionals at Tri-Tech Heating, Inc. are standing by for any repairs or other services you may need to warm up your living space.
Complete fireplace maintenance and service
When it comes to your fireplace, we make troubleshooting and repairs easy. If you’re experiencing any of the following fire issues, give our team a call:
- Strange noises such as grinding or rumbling could point to dirty burners or a faulty fan.
- Foul smells, especially if it’s gas leaking, could point to improperly sealed glass or leaking valves.
- Hazy glass happens over time, and can easily be cleaned by a professional.
- When the flame is on but isn’t generating any warmth
- Tripping circuit breaker could be due to an electrical issue
- Noise coming from the heater could mean that the heater is in need of cleaning and other maintenance
If you’re experiencing any of the issues above, or if your fireplace just won’t start, call Tri-Tech Heating, Inc. today. We’ll send out a technician to take a look and bring reliable warmth back to your home.
About Tri-Tech Heating, Inc.
We are a local, family-owned and operated business serving Camas, Washington since 1993. Whether it’s your fireplace, furnace or air conditioning in need of repair, our goal is always 100% customer satisfaction and a job well done.
We stand behind the work we do with a full quality-guarantee and offer financing options on our repairs. We accept all major credit cards.
Our company is fully insured and bonded, and our licensed technicians are NATE-certified. If your fireplace isn’t working, don’t wait until the temperature drops to get it fixed –call us today!