A ductless heat pump offers unique features that make it an appealing option in may of today’s homes such as:
- Efficient operation at outside temperatures of 17°F and below without electric backup
- Quiet operation – both indoors and outdoors
- Heating and cooling
Ductless heat pumps are a great option for both replacement of existing heating systems, especially baseboard/wall heaters, as well as for new construction.
Ductless heat pumps are very efficient for many reasons:
- Ductless heat pumps typically reduce efficiency losses associated with traditional duct work by 15-20 percent because the heated or cooled air is delivered directly to the room.
- Variable speed compressor models avoid on-off cycling losses. They provide heat or cooling to specific areas of the house, which can be more efficient since each “zone” can be heated to the desired temperature.
- Installation cost savings can be substantial since no duct work is required.
Vancouver, WA Heating & Air Conditioning Company – Tri-Tech Heating Inc.
Vancouver, WA Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor
Vancouver, WA 98682
Toll Free: 1-877-287-4832
Fax: (360) 891-1910
Hours: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Licensed HVAC Contractor in Washington & Oregon
Follow Us On Google+
HVAC Services in Washington & Oregon
Tri-Tech Heating and Cooling is proud to provide residential and commercial HVAC services (furnace installation / repair, heat pump installation / repair, air conditioning installation / repair, fireplace installation / repair and air quality services in Vancouver, WA, and all surrounding areas including: Ridgefield, Hockinson, Battle Ground, Camas, Washougal, Hazel Dell, Orchards, Salmon Creek, Felida, Brush Prairie, La Center, Woodland, Amboy, and Yacolt.
We also provide HVAC services in Portland, OR and surrounding areas.