‘Tis the season for furnace repair Vancouver WA
Fall is in full swing, the rains are here and the temperature is creeping downward. It’s the beginning of another heating season, and you may have just become aware that your furnace needs to be repaired or tuned up. If you find you have no heat in your home, it’s not only uncomfortable, but as the temperature drops, it could also become a safety issue.
There are many reasons your home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired, but there are a few furnace problems that are the most common causes. Here are some of the most common problems that may cause your furnace to break down:
- Thermostat glitches can cause lack of heat or no fan function
- Air flow problems from fan motors, belts or bearings can cause your furnace to overheat or to have poor heating control
- Dirty or clogged filters can cause air flow issues or comfort problems
- Furnace pilot or ignition control problems can result in intermittent heat or no heat at all
- Lack of furnace maintenance can result in unexpected breakdowns or increased energy costs
For all these issues and many other problems, a highly qualified, N.A.T.E. certified technician can diagnose the difficulty and make the required repairs.
During heating season, we always emphasize safety first to our customers. Remember that furnaces of any age may present safety hazards from combustion or gases, especially if a N.A.T.E. certified technician has not performed regular equipment maintenance for you. Call us today for furnace repairs in Vancouver WA and surrounding areas.